- 1 avocado halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split in half
1. Layer avocado slices, tomatoes, onion, ½ cup spinach & daiya cheese on each roll. Spray panini with cooking spray.
2. Coat skillet or grill pan with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Place panini in pan; weight with smaller-diameter saucepan weighted with 1 or 2 cans. Cook 2 minutes, remove weight, flip panini, replace weight, and cook 1½ to 2 minutes more. (Or cook 4 minutes in panini maker.)
- 1 bag of Eat Smart Broccoli Slaw
- 2 celery stalks, cut into ¼” slices
- ½ english cucumber, diced
- 3 Tbsp Vegenaise
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon celery seeds
- 2 Tablespoon agave
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
In a small bow, combine Vegenaise, olive oil, apple cider, celery seeds, agave, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Empty the bag of Broccoli slaw into a mixing bowl and all the ingredients.
Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and mix until well coated. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.