This cheesecake recipe is from the brilliant Angela at veganangela.com.
It is so perfect and simple with only 6 ingredients! I made 2 for a family party and it was a big hit!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Keebler Graham Ready Crust
- 2 8oz containers of tofutti cream cheese
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Topping of choice (i used strawberries and kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- From the lemon, prepare 1 tbsp of fresh juice and 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Add them to a mixing bowl, along with the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt. Blend well.
- Pour into the graham crust, bake for 30 minutes, and then chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Decorate with fresh fruit, a fruit sauce, or chocolate sauce.