This is awesome. That’s all. Seriously. Just. Plain. Awesome!
2 zucchini (spiraled into noodles)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, softened
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice from
- 4 dates, soaked until soft and pitted
- 2 tablespoons water (if needed)
- 1 teaspoon italian spices
With food processor running, drop garlic in and chop fine.
Add remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
- 1 cups macadamias, soaked 4 hours or more
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ tablespoon fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water as needed
Process all ingredients together adding as little of the water as possible until a fluffy consistency is achieved.
Toss zucchini noodles with cheese. Divide onto plates and top with marinara sauce. Enjoy this amazing and filling raw meal.