This is a spin on our black bean pizza and our quinoa pizza. It’s absolutely amazing. Tons of flavor and perfect fluffy crust with lots of plant based protein.
- 1 cup of quinoa soaked for 4-6 hours.
- 1 cup cooked black-eyed peas (1/2 can)
- 1/4 cup olive oil or hemp oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup daiya cheese shreds
- ¼ cup of favorite pizza marinara
- Sliced sweet onion and red peppers for toppings.
- Other half of black eyed peas
Turn oven on to 400 degrees.
Add all the crust ingredients to your food processor or blender. Process until a creamy batter is formed. Pour batter onto well-greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and add toppings. Bake for another 8-10 minutes. Slice and enjoy. Tons of protein. Great pre or post training meal.