These are perfect.
Perfect for breakfast. Perfect for lunchboxes. Perfect snacks.
Perfect for little hands. Perfect for big smiles.
So easy…go ahead and create some pumpkin perfection.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vegan white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour mini loaf pans or two 8″ x 4″ loaf pans.
- Spread walnuts in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Toast in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Add the pumpkin puree, oil, and almond milk, and mix until all of the flour is absorbed. Fold in the flaked coconut and toasted walnuts. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake mini loaves for 30 minutes or large pans for 1 hour and 5 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
Recipe adapted from http://thekindlife.com