I love these types of recipes. So filling and so healthy.
- 2 tablespoons braggs amino acids or nama shoyu
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 8 ounce brown rice noodles, cooked according to package
Cook brown rice noodles according to directions.
Combine amino acids or nama shoyu, brown rice syrup, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
Add all remaining ingredients into heated sauce pan and cook until vegetables begin to soften. Add cooked rice noodles, and sauce, and mix together in pan. Serve and enjoy.