- 1 cup shredded and chopped carrots
- 1 cup shredded and chopped red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded and chopped green cabbage
- 3 heaping tbsp. Veganaise, vegan “mayo”
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or substitute lemon juice (your taste preference)
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 20 grinds of fresh pepper (2-3 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. agave syrup or maple syrup
In a large bowl:
Add cabbage and carrots.
Add Veganaise and agave/maple.
Add garlic powder and pepper.
Allow to chill in fridge for at least twenty minutes before serving.
Serve cold with fresh pepper on top.
recipe adapted from http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com