- 1 package whole wheat penne
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups kale (torn or cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup each chopped celery, sweet red peppers, green peas (defrosted), zucchini and carrots
- 4 tablespoons vegannaise
- 2 tblsp agave
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the all vegetables except avocado, veganaise, basil, oil, agave, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture-toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Mix in cubed avocado before serving. Yield: 10 servings.