yeilds: 1 big serving or 2 small side salads
- 2 big stalks of kale
- Sea salt
- Red pepper salad dressing (see recipe below)
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 pear chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Pull the kale leaves off the stems, and break into small, bite sized pieces. Sprinkle with sea salt and massage the leaves for a couple of minutes, scrunching handfuls of kale in your hands. Repeat until the kale becomes darker in color and more fragrant.
- Put kale into a bowl, drizzle in desired amount of salad dressing. Toss Kale until fully coated.
- Add the avocado, carrots, pear and red onion.
- Top with a big sprinkle of sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and chopped into big pieces
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Blend all ingredients thoroughly in a food processor or blender. Blend!