This spicy Indian-inspired dish is high in protein and fiber while being low in calories and fat. You don’t need a lot of ingredients to make an amazing nutritious meal that has just the right amount of kick!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 large potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 chunks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 12 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tblsp curry
- 1 tblsp agave
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- sriracha to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions diced (for topping)
Preheat oven to 375* . In a large bowl combine potatoes, cauliflower, and chickpeas. In a small bowl whisk together water, tomato paste, curry, agave, ginger and desired amount of sriracha, salt and pepper. Pour sauce into larger bowl with potatoes, cauliflower and chickpeas. Mix until well coated. Place in a large glass baking dish and cook for 55-60 mins or until potatoes are tender. Top with diced green onion. Enjoy!