Super quick, super easy, and super tasty.
- 5-6 small Ezekiel tortillas
- 1 can of Everyday 365 Organic black beans (any type of black beans work)
- Everyday 365 Organic Salsa (or any fresh made salsa)
- Chopped lettuce
- 1 avocado
- chopped cilantro
- Heathers Vegan Sour Cream (recipe below)
- Daiya cheese
Heather’s Vegan Sour Cream:
- 1 package tofu
- 1/4 cup soy creamer
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon agave
- ½-1 teaspoon salt, to taste
Blend all ingredients in food processor until desired consistency. Add more agave or lemon juice according to taste.
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Heat olive oil in pan, toss tortillas in, and be careful to not cook too long. You don’t want the tortillas so crispy they break when you fold them. When finished heating, set aside.
Heat black beans for 1-2 minutes. Add ¼ cup of black beans to each tortilla, top with desired amount of “cheese”, lettuce, sour cream, cilantro, and organic salsa.
(This recipe is perfect to add onion and peppers)