The kids REALLY wanted Brownies.
Okay. That’s a fib. ..I REALLY wanted Brownies.
I created this recipe on the first try!
Also…a fib: Three batches later!
But all 5 of my tiny taste testers agreed – This one was the winner!
They ate EVERY single one of them
Okay. Fine! That’s a fib too. I had my fair share!
Note: These are vegan, no-bake brownies but not quite raw. If you wanted to make them raw you could substitute the cocoa powder for Cocao powder.
This recipe was the one that tasted best to my Littles…Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Raw Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Hemp Seeds
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 10 Dates pitted
- 2 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbsp Raw Almond Milk
- Optional: Pecans for topping
- Put almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds and cocoa powder into food processor and blend until mixture is well blended. Not too chunky.
- Add dates, almond milk and agave. Blend until mixture becomes a dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a non-stick dish. Roll into bite size balls and place on dish. Pop them into the freezer for 10 minutes. Take them out, flatten them with a fork, and top with a pecan. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least a week…though I can’t imagine they will last that long!