- ¼ almonds
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw chocolate (cacao)
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup medium flake shredded coconut
- ½ generous cup raisins or dried cranberries or both
- 1 tablespoon agave or sweetener of choice (taste batter when finished to see if it’s sweet enough for your individual taste
- ½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Dash of cinnamon
Place almond in food processor and pulse into tiny chips.
Add banana, coconut oil and dates in food processor. Pulse chop until everything is blended in.
Mix in until well-incorporated coconut, raisins/cranberries, agave, walnuts, and cinnamon.
Use a cookie scooper and place a scoop on non-stick sheet of dehydrator tray.
Dehydrate at 105-110 for 10 hours or more, depending on how dry you want them. I prefer a crust on the outside and a small part of the center softer. You do not have to remove the non-stick sheet.