Vegan Baked Cheesy Zucchini
- 3 Small zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 c grape tomatoes sliced
- Daiya mozzarella style shreds
- Fresh fettuccini & sun dried tomatoes
- Fresh chopped basil
Lightly brush zucchini halves with olive oil. Top with sliced tomatoes, basil, and Daiya cheese. Cook at 350 for 30 mins. Turn oven to broil for 2-3 mins or until cheese turns golden brown.
- 1/2 lb Whole wheat fettuccini
- 1/2 c sundried tomatoe
- 1/4 c pine nuts
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbspolive oil
- 1/4 fresh chopped basil
- 1/8 tsp Parsley
- 1/8 tsp oregano.
Cook fettuccini according to package directions. In a pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil on medium heat. Add cooked fettuccini and remaining ingredients. Toss until all ingredients are mixed and heated thoroughly.